T-SPS SuperAir Asia
The TSPS Superair Jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance and extensive mesh
paneling for high levels of ventilation and airflow. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option
to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the TSPS Superair Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active upper body protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
- Protective and comfortable Nucleon Flex Plus armor is highly flexible and breathable, and has a thin profile for optimum rider comfort.
- ech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air is the world's first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider setup configurations required.
- Chassis constructed from hard a thin profile for optimum rider comfort. wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
KEY FEATURES :
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - A Class
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
SIZE GUIDE :